In our drama classes for primary aged children, we work collaboratively to create whole group, improvised dramas. Everyone is involved in the telling of a story and exploring the issues within it. We create a shared imaginary dramatic world and make discoveries about ourselves and the real world along the way.
Our drama classes help children to:
- develop confidence
- be creative. See the world in different ways – generate ideas and be original, innovative and flexible thinkers
- understand different perspectives and develop kindness and empathy
- understand and resolve problems
- be adaptable, co-operative and a team player
- develop sustained concentration, listening, observation
- improve their communication skills
Find out more about how drama benefits your child
Thursdays 4pm or Saturdays 9am at Yarraville Community Centre
Class is suitable for primary aged children P-6
$19.50/class payable by term in advance
Sibling and early bird discounts offered.
To find out more, or enrol in a free trial class contact us.